Why Aslain mods not installed !!!!!!!

I installed last 6 new mods,uninstalled game,installed again,again installed mods,and nothing. What is that. All mods what i installed nearly be okey,and now something not work. Mods program installing like normaly,but in game not changes.Game is original. Where is the point. Im so angry.

No,all what i do is correct.

I have been using asline mode for many years and everything has always worked.

Mods installed to the right game client,all seems right,but mod not work in game. I dont understand ,where the issue is.

Same computer, same system, same antivirus, all the same, but it doesn't work.
  • Administrator

In your logs I see that mods are starting correctly (including xvm services). So I don't know what you are missing. Noticed you have a special character in path to your games, this may or may not cause a problem in installation, try to rename Mängud to Mangud.

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

Launch this D:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe at attach me created zip log.

My game and the Mods worked fine this morning , when I just started up the game the mods were installed but not working and the game was vanilla . I noticed that this happened when the latest update was flagged in game through the mod so maybe the new update caused this problem . I came to the website and installed the new update and all is fine again :)