No v1.9.1.0_04.exe

I did refresh.  Are you referring to the links pointing to the old 03.exe?  If so that's not what I am talking about.  I get the error when trying to run the 04.exe version.

I'll give it another shot.  I tried from USA01 at gamerserver, legionriders, and torrent.  All three exe's didn't work.

Annotation 2020-06-13 164916.png

Annotation 2020-06-13 164816.png

Annotation 2020-06-13 165515.png

Edited by PunkInDrublic0069
Adding screenshots with error message
1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

Did you use the link recently? It was updated/changed during the issues there was, that might be the cause of the missing tracker? Though I'm not sure - just ruling that out at least.

I used the link immediately before posting my comment.  The URL does not include tracker information (it does include a webseed):

https://preview.tinyurl.com/yaz35zqg

I already had manually added the tracker, although it seems I was one of only a couple people to do so based on the tracker count, everyone else I guess found each other eventually via DHT and peer exchange. But no worries, I'm sure there'll be a new modpack update soon and it will fix itself.

17 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

I already had manually added the tracker, although it seems I was one of only a couple people to do so based on the tracker count, everyone else I guess found each other eventually via DHT and peer exchange. But no worries, I'm sure there'll be a new modpack update soon and it will fix itself.

Claus Kellerman, is that you!? :lol:

Edited by Casstiel