Aslain's Experimental centered contour icons

Hi,

I really like your work. I have been using your experimental centered contour icons recently. However, when I use them in the main text field (instead of vehicle name) I seem to lose the ability to color them by enemy vs ally. Everyone looks green or yellow - maybe it is their rating. Can you adjust this or maybe tell me what I can or should do? Thanks.

• Administrator

Hi,

I really like your work. I have been using your experimental centered contour icons recently. However, when I use them in the main text field (instead of vehicle name) I seem to lose the ability to color them by enemy vs ally. Everyone looks green or yellow - maybe it is their rating. Can you adjust this or maybe tell me what I can or should do? Thanks.

Unfortunately it's impossible to have these icons colored by Ally/Foe, because they are imagie files, if it was a text it would be possible, but then I cannot make it looks like my centered icons (cannot make it have a tier behind text), currently impossible with XVM.

Unfortunately it's impossible to have these icons colored by Ally/Foe, because they are imagie files, if it was a text it would be possible, but then I cannot make it looks like my centered icons (cannot make it have a tier behind text), currently impossible with XVM.

Hi,

I cant grasp what wjschneider wants? "experimental centered contour icons" colored green for ally and red for enemy? 

Option1 is to make the icons green and red and put them into different folders (like "Best Icons Ever").

Option 2 is to just give the vehicleFormatleft tankname a green fontcolor and vehicleFormatright tankname a red fontcolor in XVM.