Help with Tank Skins

I've taken a 3 year break from WOT and am just getting back into it. I use Alain's with WoWS, so this seems like a good choice for WoT.

My question is that there a a bunch of choices in your mod pack. When I first loaded it in I used Skins on Destroyed Vehicles: White for tanks and tracks. And I chose the HitZone skins by Esther, and they seemed to work for a while, but the last two battles I was in I've made a couple of adjustments as to what loads, and those skins don't seems to be working, neither the dead tank or the hit zone skins.

Is there a common issue where different mod cconflict with each other and these skins? If so , can you give me a hint?

Secondly does in game camo cancel out these skins? 

Looking for suggestions on how to get them to work for me.

Update, I switched over to the other hit zone skins (don't remember the name) and played a battle. I noticed that my Jumbo Sherman had the skin, but only noticed one other tank with the zones showing. Any ideas? Thanks.

And since I've asked this question, I'll ask another. I'm choosing Aslain's "gold tanks HD" in the carousel, and those don't appear either.  Of note, I'm using the small carousel. Should I switch that to the regular sized carousel. Thanks!

Edited by Huntn
updated post
  • Administrator

Looks like you have a problem regarding mods stored on my online server, either the 7zips downloaded by installer has been corrupted in the process or an antivir is preventing them to be downloaded properly, or in a rare case you have an usuall windows settings that are messing up installation.

If possible show that on screenie.

Good luck.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Huntn said:

Is there a common issue where different mod cconflict with each other and these skins? If so , can you give me a hint?

Secondly does in game camo cancel out these skins? 

Update, I switched over to the other hit zone skins (don't remember the name) and played a battle. I noticed that my Jumbo Sherman had the skin, but only noticed one other tank with the zones showing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Other tank skin mods would conflict with hitzone skins.

In game camo shouldn't matter at all.

Given the tier of tank you mentioned, it could simply be there isn't any hitzone skins made for those tiers - once place I looked mentioned KoreanRandom's set being primarily for tier 8-10 with a few others added in lower tiers.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Other tank skin mods would conflict with hitzone skins.

In game camo shouldn't matter at all.

Given the tier of tank you mentioned, it could simply be there isn't any hitzone skins made for those tiers - once place I looked mentioned KoreanRandom's set being primarily for tier 8-10 with a few others added in lower tiers.

After I posted this I noticed that some, but not all tanks had the hit zones displayed and my next question was does  one version of the skin, have more skins than the other?  You may have already answered this with the comment about KoreanRandom. :) The only other skin I use is for dead tanks. The last time I played WoT (several years ago), I had the same two skins, hit zone and dead tank skins, and they did not interfere with each other before, but that was then...

And I'll mention again, the Aslain Gold Premium Tanks are not appearing in my Carousel, although I have that loaded too.