Launcher with autoupdate

With how often you're updating your modpack, a thought occurred to me. If you were to create a modified world of tanks launcher, you could incorporate into it an automatic update feature for the modpack, allowing the mods already installed to be updated based on the current version, as well as allowing an easy place to modify installed mods without having to reinstall the entire modpack. This would help people who don't check the website every day to stay up to date on the latest release, and if you were to implement a torrent system, then it would also reduce bandwidth usage for your file sharing.

With how often you're updating your modpack, a thought occurred to me. If you were to create a modified world of tanks launcher, you could incorporate into it an automatic update feature for the modpack, allowing the mods already installed to be updated based on the current version, as well as allowing an easy place to modify installed mods without having to reinstall the entire modpack. This would help people who don't check the website every day to stay up to date on the latest release, and if you were to implement a torrent system, then it would also reduce bandwidth usage for your file sharing.

when I run the game 1st time of the day, I get a notification that an update is available(on the right side of screen)

when I run the game 1st time of the day, I get a notification that an update is available(on the right side of screen)

This is not what the OP meant. He's looking for a launcher which automatically updates the mods he has downloaded through aslain, as aslain puts them up for download.