Just downloaded with a few wn8 mods but when i finished it i only get the Logs Archiver? How do i start the mod?

lelle

11 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Please make a post in the post body, not in its title.

I just wonder if the archiver logs are supposed to be empty or if my download was wrongly executed

7 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

After running modpack, installing to where you have your game, you just run the game. There's no "start the mod" 🙂 

It doesen't work though which is the problem when i start a  battle

What do you even mean that the archiver logs are empty?

Logs Archiver is a program that will create a zip file that you can share here, when you encounter issues.

If you don't see your mods - you probably installed to the wrong game client. Double check what you did.

8 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Logs Archiver is a program that will create a zip file that you can share here, when you encounter issues.

If you don't see your mods - you probably installed to the wrong game client. Double check what you did.

The thing is that whenever i open the Logs Archiver program and get to the zip.file its literally empty.

11 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Ignore what i said im retarded apparently, didn't understand you at first