OTM?

• X33STORM changed the title to OTM?

Sure hope so!

I did my own version back when it was in the old format off badobest's template, simple enough although time consuming, and lasted for years without changes.

WG's constant changes are not mod friendly tho.

Badobest will be a huge loss to the game 😞

I'm so glad this mod is back it makes it much easier to see the range of ships when the hud icons get stacked up or when facing into the sun/white sky, I did have one minor request and I'm not sure where to post it so here is as good as any place I guess.

Would it be possible to enable the text colors to be changed or made bold similar to how the more visible range finder allows you to change the font color to yellow making it easily visible in any condition.

On 3/29/2022 at 8:12 PM, Infernus1986 said:

I'm so glad this mod is back it makes it much easier to see the range of ships when the hud icons get stacked up or when facing into the sun/white sky, I did have one minor request and I'm not sure where to post it so here is as good as any place I guess.

Would it be possible to enable the text colors to be changed or made bold similar to how the more visible range finder allows you to change the font color to yellow making it easily visible in any condition.

The most recent Capt/Aslain variant, is far superior. I'd say it's pretty much perfect tbh.

Maybe an option to hide hp value/percentage all together. But fine as is for me that one.

Their tweak to the layout should be default ingame if u ask me. Falls much more in line.

• Like 1