Which path to set a .CSS in the .WOTMOD directory ?

Hi, 
I'm working on a new platoon interface in the garage, and for that I'm modifying a CSS file. But this file is located in the gui-part1.pkg, and it's not read by the game if I put it in resmod folder. To realise my attempts, I've been moving my file in the pkg everytime, and it works, but it's not the most optimal way to do so... Moreover, after every patch, the 29kb file launches an integrity check and it's 2Gb that the launcher is downloading to "fix" the game!

Which path should I give to this file to make it work as a .WOTMOD, for example ?
Thanks

Thanks
I think my path is correct : D:\Games 1\World_of_Tanks_EU\mods\1.16.1.0\moddalekmk.wotmod\res\gui\gameface\_dist\production\lobby\platoon\MemberWindow\MembersWindow.css
But once in game, nothing has changed.
It would be nice if I can find a mod of a .CSS file 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, DalekMk said:

Thanks
I think my path is correct : D:\Games 1\World_of_Tanks_EU\mods\1.16.1.0\moddalekmk.wotmod\res\gui\gameface\_dist\production\lobby\platoon\MemberWindow\MembersWindow.css
But once in game, nothing has changed.
It would be nice if I can find a mod of a .CSS file 

What if you don't make .wotmod (which is not needed) but you simply place it in World_of_Tanks_EU\res_mods\1.16.1.0\gui\gameface\_dist\production\lobby\platoon\MembersWindow\MembersWindow.css?

Citation

What if you don't make .wotmod (which is not needed) but you simply place it in World_of_Tanks_EU\res_mods\1.16.1.0\gui\gameface\_dist\production\lobby\platoon\MembersWindow\MembersWindow.css?

That's what I did in first place, but nothing from the .css changes, only pictures. 
Of course I've tried to change the path on the .html file (memberswindow.html), in case it would simply not find it in the mod folder, but this doesn't seem to work too...

Previous : "../../../lobby/platoon/MembersWindow/MembersWindow.css"
Next : "D:/Games 1/World_of_Tanks_EU/res_mods/1.16.1.0/gui/gameface/_dist/production/lobby/platoon/MemberWindow/MembersWindow.css"

• Administrator

When I removed everything from this .css except the main css tags, the platoon window cannot be opened at all, so the game is reading something from it, but maybe not everything. This is typical to WG, they have a lot of unused entries and files, and/or those are hardcoded and readed from the other places like swf or python.