XVM has not worked since update 1.17

Please attach log files. 🙂 

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
  • Administrator

What do you mean by "XVM has not worked", you don't see XVM elements, or you see XVM elements but without stats?

xvm.log is missing so I cannot tell if it's activated and if there are other xvm issues.

I noticed some connection issues however, so as always I suggest to check if you install and play on admin account, and if you don't have anti-virus/firewall messing up with the mods.

Thanks again for helping, but I' m afraid you and I use a different vocabulary when it comes to XVM. My XVM win 8 player ratings and statistics are blank. It is as though my VXM is not activated at the xvm website, but it is activated. Should my xvm.log have been included in the file you asked for? If so, what does it tell you that it's not there? I ran the archiver.exe as you instructed. As for your suggestion about playing on an "admin account," are you asking if I am logged into my computer as the administrator? My anti-virus has not been changed recently and this problem is new, so I wouldn't think there could be a connection, but how would I check for that problem? I'm not getting any warnings from the antivirus. Other than that, how would I know? Sorry I'm not as knowledgeable about these issues as most, but I do appreciate you helping me figure this out and I'll be making a  $100 contribution to you shortly.