using aslains mod pack on steam wot

Hello, i have recently downloaded the modpack and tried to use it on my WoT. I am using the steam version of WoT, and when i try to select the folder where my WoT is installed it says no client detected. Im not sure if this is a bug or if its because im using the steam version of WoT. If anyone knows please lmk. 

38 minutes ago, Taco said:

Hello, i have recently downloaded the modpack and tried to use it on my WoT. I am using the steam version of WoT, and when i try to select the folder where my WoT is installed it says no client detected. Im not sure if this is a bug or if its because im using the steam version of WoT. If anyone knows please lmk. 

you can find the installation files like this:

Start the game from steam and the "Launcher" will start.
Click on "Game Settings" and click now on "Show in folder"
Se attached picture

have fun

launcher.png

Edited by Jaha
21 minutes ago, Jaha said:

you can find the installation files like this:

Start the game from steam and the "Launcher" will start.
Click on "Game Settings" and click now on "Show in folder"
Se attached picture

have fun

He's using Steam though, so he doesn't have that particular way of doing it 🙂 He could use the similar option on Steam's library though, properties and browse local files

3 hours ago, Jaha said:

Well I am using Steam and I can do that.

What... Steam still launches Wargaming Game Center? Weird 🙂 Whats the point then.. odd, and even more odd it doesn't work with existing accounts then, but good to know 🙂 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Quaksen said:

What... Steam still launches Wargaming Game Center? Weird 🙂 Whats the point then.. odd, and even more odd it doesn't work with existing accounts then, but good to know 🙂 

It's something similar to WGC, but it's not the same WGC like from the sandalone game clients.