Trouble downloading from mega site

No problem.

Just for the future: Aslain always scans his stuff before uploading, since he's an IT guy. So it's very unlikely that he will ever have an infected file online.

If you really want to make sure though, always take the few seconds and run a quick scan on the downloaded file with your own AV and/or the mentioned site.

What kind of crash is it exactly? Once you hit "play" the game doesn't even start to launch or crashing ingame when doing something specific?

Just to narrow things down a bit more for ppl who actually have a clue.

If it's the exact same issue as in the other thread, try to maybe post .logs too and do a full bug-report.

OK, right clicking and selecting properties only gives me the following headings under General: Type of File, Description, Location, Size, Size on Disk, Created, Modified, Accessed and Attributes, no Target listed. Any further suggestions?

I have to go, so will check back later for answer.

This should tell you that the file you are examining is an (.exe).

If you have the correct file, proceed as in the video Aslain pointed you to.

The WoTLauncher pic is of the properties of the original file, isn't it?

You're supposed to create a shortcut of the file (right-click > send to > desktop) and then do the whole target / integrity thing, as I understand it.

So I'd go from there and see if any game files get fixed.