Game crashing on alt-tab/match exit - anyone else?

2 hours ago, AntonioAndolini said:

The same issue just happened to me, running WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.19.1.0_03.exe:  No crash when remaining in battle until it's over; then Killed in battle> 'return to garage' before battle ends> game crashes.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 144.06 kB · 1 download

FYI, this doesn't happen when Aslain's mod pac is uninstalled (vanilla WOT); and, I was NOT running the 'spotted extended' mods as part of my selections.

Im having same problem since 1.19.1 with mod pack, ofc i cant tell which mod is causing problem, it works for few games then every single game you click exit battle to get back to garage game just closes. Only way to fix it atm after it happens once is to restart PC, starting game will just close it after first game.

Let me know if i can help somehow by providing more info or so

Edited by Stiletto
  • Administrator

It's not possible to easily indentify the problem, it seem to be too random, and there is no traces in logs. It can be also game bug (because it's also possible, and you cannot rule it out).

If you think it's caused by mods, the first mod I would recommend to remove for test is XVM. Then play for couple days without it.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:13 AM, pacifichero45 said:

Game crashes after almost every time I leave the match, usually after I die.  Haven't had an issue until this update. Crashed at 9:05 am Est. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 144.56 kB · 2 downloads

Going to try reinstalling the mod files, delete the game cache and downloaded files. 

I'm having the same issue. Attached are my logs. Not having the issue without the Mods. 😕

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip