Missing tanks in hanger

Right, so after 9.7 update, i cant play while using xvm. Without it, game runs just like before (most usefull mods requires xvm, sadly)

With xvm, all tanks in hanger are missing. Or rather, tank carousel is missing.

Any idea what might cause this?

_Aslain_logs.zippython.logpost-6782-0-02161400-1430757416_thumb.jp

Anyway, keep up the good work.  :)

Does the rest of XVM for though?

I can't read log, since I'm a noob but you could try a few things, to see if the error is on your end (PC config).

You coul try disabling any protective software (antivirus, etc.) during install and/or when running the game.

Perhaps running installer/game as admin and/or trying to run the game from a different drive (not OS one or specifically OS one) could be worth trying as well.

Other than that, make sure that you also have all your software up to date (windows update, runtimes via like https://ninite.com/ , etc.).

Just some stuff you could check, while waiting for a more helpful answer, I suppose.

Guess you could also try disabling any protective software (antivirus, etc.) during install and/or running the game.

Other than that, make sure that you also have all your software up to date (windows update, runtimes via like https://ninite.com/ , etc.).

A few more suggestions:

Ingame settings try window mode.

Update (reinstall GPU drivers)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833/

I started having this issue when I updated to v4.3.12 Even after a full reinstall with all clean options checked it occurs.

Doing a clean install and going back to 4.3.5_97 resolved the issue of no vehicles in the garage.  so something in V.4.3.12 it what caused it for me.

Link to the logs

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9nhVg4_4JjwLTJWdWhnUUtYVnM&usp=sharing

I started having this issue when I updated to v4.3.12 Even after a full reinstall with all clean options checked it occurs.

Doing a clean install and going back to 4.3.5_97 resolved the issue of no vehicles in the garage.  so something in V.4.3.12 it what caused it for me.

Personally, I haven't had this issue at all, with multiple versions of the installer.

Please try out some of the things mentioned above and also clear the DLC content (if you didn't already), as well as clearing the cache (via installer).

Backup your preferences.xml though, before you clear the cache (so you won't have to edit the ingame settings again, afterwards).

Personally, I haven't had this issue at all, with multiple versions of the installer.

Please try out some of the things mentioned above and also clear the DLC content (if you didn't already), as well as clearing the cache (via installer).

Backup your preferences.xml though, before you clear the cache (so you won't have to edit the ingame settings again, afterwards).

As I stated I did a full clean install, clearing the caches via the installer.  I unfortunately didnt have a more recent version other then the 4.3.5_97 to test with.  I have been traveling a few days.  I was merely stating what seemed to cause it and resolved it for me.  I will try to manually clear everything out and try .12 again.  I am not changing drivers or turning off my av or running it in any different mode.  If running it as is with 4.3.5_97 works then the same should apply for 4.3.12.  Not trying to be an arse about this, just stating the facts as I know them.

Edit*****

I manually deleted everything under res_mods ,  Deleted all folders named Aslains_DLC_cache......  ,  ran the game to make sure everything was fine, and it was.  I ran the 4.3.12_97 installer with clear cache and fresh install enabled and my vehicles were not present again.   I made no manual changes, ran the 4.3.5_97 installer with clear cache and fresh install enabled and my vehicles are back again. 

I dont see how to upload my logs.zip file here or I would attch them.

I know what you mean but it's not quite true, that if an earlier version works, then the new one has to work as well.

Everything is constantly being updated (libraries of runtimes, antivirus files, system files, etc.).

If something is updated on Aslain's end and someone is still using outdated files or an antivirus/system security update doesn't recognize something new as safe, then it can create conflicts.

It's still possible, that this is caused by a certain mod-selection but it's also hard to tell, if not everyone is using the same software as a baseline.

Not sure what you mean about the logs but you can, normally, upload add the file(s) to your post as well.

Below the reply-window, there is a button with "More Reply Options" and on the following page you can use the "Attach Files" button and use that.

That being said, one could test if your selection is causing it but if it doesn't, we're as smart as before.

As for previous versions of the installer, you can check http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/2256-where-can-i-download-previous-versions-of-aslains-mod/ for that but they only have up to version .9.

Thanks for that update.  get to try and use my troubleshooting skills, but I see it wasnt just me.  Also I did note though when I used the option "Recommend XVM only settings ( by Aslain ) - Good"  with nothing else turned on the vehicles did display LOL.