CANNOT INSTALL

Since update Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.22.0.1_01, up to the latest _v.1.22.0.2_01; I cannot begin to install on my PC (OS Windows 10) until I run the 'Compatibility Troubleshooter' on the downloaded file.  It has consistently flagged the file as 'Incompatible' but, will load after I apply the 'fix' to the file.  I have to do this every time I return to my downloads directory to re-use the mod pack.  There seems to be something in these downloads that makes Windows think the files are for an earlier version of Windows.

• Administrator

"Windows" is attempting to compel authors to purchase costly digital signatures for signing their files. I'm unwilling to spend money on this. I'm not entirely sure about the issue you're facing since you didn't provide a screenshot, but it's likely related to Windows Defender or a similar program warning you about a perceived threat. You may need to click on "install it anyway" if that option is available (uusually hidden on the warning window). If you're using a different antivirus software, you should check the settings there. This issue is with the antivirus software, not with me. @AntonioAndolini