Sixth Sense Issue

• Administrator

Found a bug in Sixth Sense Timer, when you select Default lightbulb, it will display Yellow Sign no matter what. Similary if you select XVM 6th sense countour icon, and default bulb from Sixth Sense Timer, you will again see the Yellow Sign. That's why it might be extra confusing to some of you. I've informed CHAMPi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

It's working. If you says the otherwise, provide proof, screenshots, logs, details etc. See the info in my post signature link. Before you do that, make sure you are using the most recent modpack. Read changelog for modpack too, users often ingnore it totally.

I get the sound only. Also the notice I get when I am checking off the six sense. The notice I get is.. [XVM-Custom icons]has been automatically unchecked to prevent conflict with [-------------[ SITH SENSE 9NON-XVM0  ]----------------animated icon].

I get the sound only. Also the notice I get when I am checking off the six sense. The notice I get is.. [XVM-Custom icons]has been automatically unchecked to prevent conflict with [-------------[ SITH SENSE 9NON-XVM0  ]----------------animated icon].

On 11/3/2023 at 9:39 PM, HardmanCZ said:

Hi, sixth sense timer isnt working for me. I want easy little green eye with 10 sec spotting timer, instead of that, i always get big arnie square.

Is it possible to fix? 

Thank you :)

HardmanCZ

I have the same issue. I have the latest modpack version downloaded, I normally have the boobs animated icon as its just...fun. But when my sixth sense goes off I get the boobs icon as well as the arnie icon the first time and then anytime after that I just get the arnie icon.

Screenshot (146).png

Screenshot (147).png

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Kaylern said:

Ahh didn't know that, thanks for the info. Will have a look now.

You may not, because it's a new feature introduced in recent mod update, I mentioned about it in the changelog couple of times too, so it's worth to read it 🙂

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...