Sixth Sense Issue

• Administrator

Look at the top of this screenshot, you selected Sixt Sense Timer [and 40+ icons] - that mod was updated with 40 icons, you have to disable image in garage menu of this mod if you don't want to see 6th sense icon of this mod. Alternatively you can select this icon in Sixth Sense Timer and uncheck in static icons branch.

Hi Aslain,

I have the correct options selected as you outlined earlier. I was wondering if the green eye displayed in your description image is still available? Since update the icon is slightly different when selecting within CHAMPI GARAGE Options "champi". If I remember rightly the old icon was setup as default. Also reporting CONTROL + SHIFT + L is not allowing mod reset in game. Not sure if this is your issue or CHAMPIs thanks. I just want to use the green eye icon with the countdown as shown in the printscreen. Thats how I had it configured before the new update identical as the image placeholder.🙂image.thumb.png.f49b7d47aeeab020010e61b42f4d4645.png

Edited by DomyJ
18 hours ago, DomyJ said:

Hi Aslain,

I have the correct options selected as you outlined earlier. I was wondering if the green eye displayed in your description image is still available? Since update the icon is slightly different when selecting within CHAMPI GARAGE Options "champi". If I remember rightly the old icon was setup as default. Also reporting CONTROL + SHIFT + L is not allowing mod reset in game. Not sure if this is your issue or CHAMPIs thanks. I just want to use the green eye icon with the countdown as shown in the printscreen. Thats how I had it configured before the new update identical as the image placeholder.🙂image.thumb.png.f49b7d47aeeab020010e61b42f4d4645.png

same for me. It was my setup, and changed to terminator, just after updating to new version of Aslains modpack. I understand it's not a bug, just don't understand why my little green eye changed to terminator. Okay, I can change terminator in menu - as written above - but this green eye is disappeared, I only see the numbers counting.

• Administrator

For the other folks who will most likely arrive to this topic:

Some of you may see this icon because the Sixth Sense Timer now has its own Sixth Sense icons. You can set up what you want to see in the garage menu.

image.png (526×370)

Here, you can change various settings. If you don't want it to display its own contour icon, uncheck the "Show image" option. Alternatively, you can uncheck the custom static Sixth Sense icon in the modpack and select the same icon from the drop-down menu in the garage.

image.png (1109×581)

• Upvote 1
On 10/20/2023 at 7:26 PM, Aslain said:

For the other folks who will most likely arrive to this topic:

Some of you may see this icon because the Sixth Sense Timer now has its own Sixth Sense icons. You can set up what you want to see in the garage menu.

image.png (526×370)

Here, you can change various settings. If you don't want it to display its own contour icon, uncheck the "Show image" option. Alternatively, you can uncheck the custom static Sixth Sense icon in the modpack and select the same icon from the drop-down menu in the garage.

image.png (1109×581)

which one is the original, green one? which one to choose to get that? currently, with DEFAULT, it's the default orange one in the top, but it's counting in the original place, without the green eye

have same problem with arnold. and its not working as i should at all..

but does anyone know how to get the old timer like on the prewiev picture back it was nice and subtile

.. i have had that since this update and now i cant get find it anymore....

Edited by basse1984
12 hours ago, Aslain said:

Old is gone, now there is new one. And it works as intended, tested it couple times, I guess you are not setting it up correctly.

when i try to get it up in battle to adjust it it only works somtimes.. it says doubleclick to take picture. that doesnt work then it disapear. 

the new one is just to big and clumpsy for my taste`and takes up to much space.. and the position of it kepps change even thoug i havent done anything:-( 
so the old one like the one in the preview picture isnt coming back? 

is there any other way to get that out of your modpack then?

and all these "Ø" in the modpack that before says none or something. it seems like the hole mod doesnt work when you had that marked earlier

Skærmbillede 2023-10-23 200736.png

Skærmbillede 2023-10-23 153356.png

• Administrator

I dont know if the old 6th sense timer still works, but hey, forget it, even if it works, it will stop sooner or later.

Ø - mentioned in changelog, it's just empty selection to prevent unwanted selections.

Preview is old, I have not updated it yet, not get suggested by it anymore.

12 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I dont know if the old 6th sense timer still works, but hey, forget it, even if it works, it will stop sooner or later.

Ø - mentioned in changelog, it's just empty selection to prevent unwanted selections.

Preview is old, I have not updated it yet, not get suggested by it anymore.

bummer i not sure i get used to the new one and im really struggling setting it up right.. maybe its just me or maybe other have problems to and a fix come in the future.. THKS:-)

• Administrator
Just now, basse1984 said:

bummer i not sure i get used to the new one and im really struggling setting it up right.. maybe its just me or maybe other have problems to and a fix come in the future.. THKS:-)

Tell me precisely what do you want to achieve, be detailed as much as possible. Show me how you configured this mod in the garage

or send me this file from appdata:

image.png.9eacf4262059b73889230e5485efb0eb.png

for the first. i cant move it. when i press ctrl when it comes up to move it it just drags with the curser even wothout clicking on it. and goes back to reset postion when i releare ctrl.

the CTRL-Shift-L doesnt work either. i have tried set it on a different key still doesnt work. 

i finaly found the icon and i can adjust the size on it and i set it up like the screenshoot but when i got in batle it shows random picture in bigger size an right in my reticle.. maybe the reset postion/ standard offset have to be moved out of the curser.

after battle the settings have changed to another picture. but in battle every time i got spottet it change between all og them in big size like on the 2 screenshots.

shot_008.jpg

shot_009.jpg

Skærmbillede 2023-10-24 100627.png

sixthSenseTimer.json

• Administrator

CTRL SHIF L is to reset the position , to move it jutst press L.CTRL, I tried it, and I could move it.  When you hold L.CTRL you should see some texts near the icon about it. I don't know why you cannot movie it. Maybe due to your mods setup, but cannot check without logs.

4 hours ago, Aslain said:

CTRL SHIF L is to reset the position , to move it jutst press L.CTRL, I tried it, and I could move it.  When you hold L.CTRL you should see some texts near the icon about it. I don't know why you cannot movie it. Maybe due to your mods setup, but cannot check without logs.

here are the log.. nothing comes up when i press  L  CTRL can only move it when i apears.. but it have solved itself i think after reinstall it. the thing where it changes icon as jeg can se in the picture everytime i get spottet has also solved itself.. 

it says in the description if press ctrl+chift+l it will reset and activate so it apears and you can move it. but that doesnt work for me..

and why is the 6 th sense icon gone when you intall this.. it is a mistake or is it suppose to be gone?? this ahve always been an adition to the sixth sense original bulb. but mine is total gone now.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by basse1984

A new Sixth Sense mod has multiple images included. You probably have that selected.

Attach logs, please.

Run the special application called "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe," which can be found in the game installation folder or as a shortcut on your Windows desktop. This application will create an "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file. It is mandatory to attach this file to your thread. Please note that I don't need any other logs, only the specific zip file generated by the "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe." You can find the "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file in the game folder inside the "Aslains_Modpack" directory.

i fell you. we are others having problem with that mod too. and the ofset is total crap. covers the sight. that has to be moved too. i installed and reinstal severeral times before it worked.. i have even got the mod to show me 3 different pictures the 3 different times i got spottet:-)

and now if you want the regular sixt sense and the timer at the side like before you cant.. at lest in my install the sixt sense is replaced buy this.. total anyoing:-(

shot_009.jpg

shot_008.jpg

i have same issue of the same Arnold Schwarzenegger icon showing up on my sixth sense.... I have double checked it and not selected. Even with the new update, walk thru the setting, checked, then unchecked Arnold, but still showing up during game play. I have the light bulb as my sixth sense. 

Arnold Sixth Sense.jpg

Edited by Atilla22
attach screenshot
  • Aslain locked and unlocked this topic