XVM Display: Resolving Overlapping Mods

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

I used Aslain's mod pack and XVM and it worked great. But after reinstalling everything, I'm facing a problem. I only want XVM to show player ratings on the screen, nothing else. However, even after reinstalling both Aslain's mod pack and XVM, I still see both mods on my screen. Do I need to uninstall the res_mods folder to fix this?

image_2024-04-02_130810608.png

Are you using the modpack (which has XVM you can select), and then installing XVM manually afterwards? Hm. 🙂

And what are you wishing gone from the image you posted? I don't see something "overlapping" or showing twice?

The image I was referring above was about "only the thing I want from XVM" (the player ratings on the team panel) 

Sorry for the mis conception
Clearing up the confusion here are all the things (from XVM) interfering with my aslain's mod.

image_2024-04-02_173315507.png

I installed aslain's mod pack first, then the XVM installer.

And yes ever XVM is disabled from aslain's mod pack

Ah.. hm.

Could you share your logs from Aslain's modpack?

Run the special application called "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe," which can be found in the game installation folder or as a shortcut on your Windows desktop. This application will create an "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file. It is mandatory to attach this file to your thread. Please note that I don't need any other logs, only the specific zip file generated by the "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe." You can find the "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file in the game folder inside the "Aslains_Modpack" directory.

• Administrator
  • Solution

Review your choices in the installer. It's your doing bringing this stuff on your screen. i.e. double 6th sense is because you have installed two mods that can display the same thing (make changes in garage menu for the 6th sense timer)

I don't support 3rd party installations, talking about your installing XVM from their installer. No point for this really, since XVM is already included in my modpack.