Onslaught: Not all my T X tiers visible

Maybe filters?

Different filters in garage?

Maybe you set some tanks as Reserve in XVM and that hides them in the garage. Select Reserve filter and right click the tanks to remove them from Reserve again

Posted (edited)
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Quaksen:

Maybe filters?

Different filters in garage?

Maybe you set some tanks as Reserve in XVM and that hides them in the garage. Select Reserve filter and right click the tanks to remove them from Reserve again

No tank is in reserve, no filters set.

Edited by frcard
add. info

i could not recreate this myself
sort of thing is also happening in frontline but if i understand it correctly your issue is not the same.

if you have 1 crew for multiple tanks you can only select the tank the crew is in
example crew is inside the Progetto CC55 mod. 54 when i press start battle i could not get crew into the Bisonte C45

Posted (edited)
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Theolitius:

i could not recreate this myself
sort of thing is also happening in frontline but if i understand it correctly your issue is not the same.

if you have 1 crew for multiple tanks you can only select the tank the crew is in
example crew is inside the Progetto CC55 mod. 54 when i press start battle i could not get crew into the Bisonte C45

This is not the problem. Before I went into onslaught mode, I provided all tanks I intended to use with crew and all goods needed.

I enclose 2 replays to show you the problem.

Rgds

20240416_1402_usa-A67_T57_58_Onslaught_121_lost_paradise_v.wotreplay20240416_1406_usa-A67_T57_58_Onslaught_115_sweden.wotreplay

Edited by frcard

I think you may have to add some screenshots, from garage and what not, to maybe help out?

If no mods (safe mode) is making things work fine - then it's probably still a filter or something like that - I know you said no filter is set.. but 😄 If it's mod-related, there's not many other options really.

Here are the requested screenshots. Whenever I play the onslaught mode, the starting screen looks like the same.  Additionally 2 of the 3 buttons at the right lower corner don't work properly. The left one shows no reaction when pressed and the right one shows no battle results.

During the battle I don't see which enemy tank damaged my tank and some other info, like XVM stats are missing also. But that might be intended by WG.

After a mod-pack update I get the wellknown screen wit the "Bank Loader" note and I have to restart WoT.

Rgds

Startscreen 01.jpg

Startscreen 02.jpg

Startscreen 03.jpg

Startscreen 04.jpg

Banks Loader.jpg