WoT Modpack update to 1.24.1.2 is in progress... ×

Installer problem

I did not see the "none" option before.  I thought the default would be "none" if I did not select any damage logs.  The only selection that I made was to select the MH log, I did not select any damage logs, and the damage log was selected automatically.  But, thanks for showing me a workaround.  My problem is solved. 

Aslain, there is still a bug in installer - when I select "Gambiter damage log", mod is missing.

Same for me, I select it but it does not appear in game. 

When I installed again, it shows that it was not selected even though I selected it. Other selections in that section don't load either, I tried several different damage panels.

Thanks for all you do Aslain!

Edited by Galagaking

Hallo,

I have found a few version ago, that antivir (AVG) informed me about some problem. And I cannot open installer with activ antivir. Please find screen to check this.
55ffc7799540b.JPG

The note is in czech, but I guess you will not have a problem to understand.

This is only for informatiion. When antivir is deactivated, all runs well. Installer is downloaded from this forum.

Same for me, I select it but it does not appear in game. 

When I installed again, it shows that it was not selected even though I selected it. Other selections in that section don't load either, I tried several different damage panels.

Thanks for all you do Aslain!

This is exact description of what happening to me. Here are my log files.

post-3144-0-05017000-1442848427_thumb.jp

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator

This is exact description of what happening to me. Here are my log files.

You wanted to install Shtys panel over Gambiter's, and this selection is disabling whole Damage Logs section - these options are not compatible.

Question is what you wanted to achieve by that selection :)

Because it is no possible tu use Damage log from Gambiter nad Damage log from Shtys in your installer, I select Shys Damage panel and manualy copy files for Gambiter's damage log and everything work fine. So, these two mods are compatible. I have been using this combination for months and never had a problem. I use best parts from both mods - damage panel from Shtys and damage log from Gambiter.

Edited by chokky69