WoT Modpack update to 1.24.1.2 is in progress... ×

Location of Multi Hit Log

In this screenshot, you can see that my normal xvm hitlog is located to the right of the left large panel, and it does not interfere with the panel information.  On the right side of the screen is the Multi Hit Log.  I would like to stop using the xvm hit log but the Multi Hit log+ list log is displayed on top of the enemy team.  So, I would like to move the Multi  Hit log to the current position of the XVM hitlog.  I have the x value of the XVM hit log set to 380, exactly which file and line in the MultiHit log folder do I need to change to 380 in order to move it to the current positon of my XVM hit log?

Thanks for your help in advance-

post-3627-0-48788600-1443689811_thumb.jp

Hi

See you have been left alone.

I dont use this mod but try to go here:

C:\Games\World of Tanks\0.9.10\scripts\client\mods\MultiHitLog

Open this with Notepad++:      Config_File_Chooser.xml

Scroll down to and check which .json file is used:

<ConfigFileName>expD-minimal.json</ConfigFileName>

Open that file with Notepad++ and find the "x" and "y" coordinates and try changing them. ("WindowKeyList")

Thanks Grandorf.  I have tried that several times but the location does not change.  But, I have discovered that there is now a problem with the Hit Log.  The hit list is not shown when you select Multi Hit Log +list log.  So, I am going to start a thread with logs so someone can fix that problem first.  Without the list of hits the log is not placed over the large player panel.

Since the Multi Hitlog does not show hits to enemy tanks all the time, and it does not show remaining hitpoints of spotted enemy tanks I decided to create my own combination.  I chose the Diff Damage WN8 version in the installer, moved it to a x coordinate value of 380.  Then I moved my xvm hitlog to x380 and y 20 placing it directly below the MHL.  Now, I have the MHL with wn8 and xvm hit log with the hp of spotted enemy tanks also available together in one location.  And they do not interfere with the Full Player Panel.

post-3627-0-10838900-1443950623_thumb.jp

Edited by bkc1965