Blue target box

Couple of mod packs ago I started seeing a blue box or multiple blue boxes that would indicate when I had a potential shot on a tank.  If they were spotted but concealed behind a building or ridge then the box would not appear.  Not sure what mod it was but it sure was helpful. Just updated the mod pack and that is gone.  Any idea what that was?

To be more specific- if there are 3 tanks on the ridge and you have a shot on only one tank then a blue rectangular box would highlight that tank.  If you had a shot on all 3 then there would be 3 rectangular boxes.  Very helpful in picking a target.  I always try one or two new mods each update so not sure what it was or if it was discontinued over the last 3 or 4 days.

I had wondered if it might be a spoter mod.  Any chance that will be added back at some point or where I might find that?  I will say that after removing that and the gnomefather gun sounds, the game has been more stable.  Not sure which was causing the instability(maybe both).  I had several crashes recently.  Never had problems until the last couple of weeks.

Thanks man but unfortunately that is not it either.  Seems like it would be one that you have mentioned but haven't gotten the blue boxes again when spotted enemy tank became shotable.   Closest thing I have had are some arrows that point in the direction of enemy tanks that are currently on the mini map but it is not the same thing since you may not have a clear shot on any of them.

• Administrator

Currently similar mod is Spotted Extended by Biretta... it doesn't mark spotted tanks with blue markers, but is showing green eye above them instead. It's in modpack. I don't want to re-add mods by spoter guy, they are suspected for crashing.