Chat Filter by Krzysztof_Chodak

His restrictions are just ridiculous!

First you couldn't write as a dead player, second you couldn't use terms like noob. it was just a farce.
I wont like to hear some terms like moron or bitch or cancer or somethintg else offending, but forbidding everything is a bit too much. 

What happened with the old "Hate-Blocker Mod" That was a good compromise between the normal and offensive sayings.

This guy "Krzysztof_Chodak" seems just to be a bit of the normal rails...

I would appreciate, if there were just a "hate blocker", that would reject all hate and real harassment. Being called a noob is not fine, but really something completely different than being called a moron, mongo, homo, etc...

Some differentiation would be appropriate.

Thanks for your answer.

But this actual mod is just annoying.

I only wanted to say "gg" and it was not possible to either of the teams. Not to mine or to the other.

This filter mod is just broken.

Just call it: " I dont want to talk to anyone!"

If it filters everything, I can turn the chat off by myself via ingame settings... I dont need such a useless mod for that.....

• Administrator

Yes, this mod is very restrictive, especialy to your own messages, but maybe it's good :) You can still went off in squad chat if you want ;)

Anyway you have no choice to mod the config to your liking or stop using it since there is no other chat filter mod now, the old one is bugged, not working in 9.10, and author decided to stop developing it, because it was too hard.