How to uninstall

I installed Aslain earlier and have spent some time now trying to figure out how to get it to my liking.

One of the things I could not get right was that it put little circles around the tanks on the map - makes the map look strange and hard to identify just what the tanks are.

Long story, short - I am getting a new computer tomorrow and will be switching everything over to it so now would like to uninstall a lot of stuff - Aslain being one.  When I went to do so with revo it came up with a warning that it might take out some of WOT as well so I stopped.  I can find no uninstall for Aslain - is there one and, if not, would it be safe to go ahead and uninstall?

One of the things I could not get right was that it put little circles around the tanks on the map - makes the map look strange and hard to identify just what the tanks are.

You selected HP circles on tanks on the minimap, in the installer. :) (or at least, it sounds like those)