Script:

F:\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\playersPanel-SquadIconsON.js

Line: 29

Character: 5

Error: Permission Denied

Code: 800A0046

Source: Run-time error Microsoft JScript

What can I do?

I found the source of the problem: something in the XVM player panel mod isn't going on, also in the 9.13.46 version.

I removed it from my preferential install and the error doesn't appear.

I'm waiting for a patch. Thanks.

Could you tell what did you remove from your selection for there is another player that has the same error.

I am experiencing the same issue.  I am the administrator account (and only account) on my PC.  I have disabled anti-virus (Microsoft Security Essentials) and I still receive the error.  Contour icons and over target markers will not install, I am not sure if they are related to this issue.  Is there a log file I can send to diagnose the problem?

• Administrator

I will rewrite javascript code into something else, hope it will sort out all issues like that. Looks like .js is too sensitive.

Btw. I didn't touch it or change it for like half a year, so if you suddenly experiencing this, it's not modpack, but something else.

Btw. I didn't touch it or change it for like half a year, so if you suddenly experiencing this, it's not modpack, but something else.

That's what I find puzzling.  I have been using your modpack for quite some time on the same system where I am now experiencing an error. I have never had a problem before.  I think it is more likely that it is a local error, but I have eliminated permissions and anti-virus as the issue, at least on my machine.

Edited by DasSchlippo

I am experiencing the same issue.  I am the administrator account (and only account) on my PC.  I have disabled anti-virus (Microsoft Security Essentials) and I still receive the error.  Contour icons and over target markers will not install, I am not sure if they are related to this issue.  Is there a log file I can send to diagnose the problem?

Same thing for me...no issues until the 9.14 modpack installer.  I'm using Windows 7, and I don't update it very often, so maybe it's the perfect storm of crap.  I don't [care to] know Windows well enough to figure it out since I only boot into it to play WoT or edit audio/video.  But I googled my ass off a few nights ago trying everything I could find and nothing would solve this.