Lots of problems

I don't mean to be rude but your screenshots don't really show anything.

Yes, WN8 colors could be different from the scales in the installer previews - but they also might have changed by now.

They seem, more or less, appropriate and mainly the "average" range seems to be off or updated.

Maybe your reticle doesn't zoom in further than x8, but how can one tell by a picture if it really doesn't or is supposed to even(?).

Furthermore, what "damage tracker" are you referring to, specifically? I see the xvm hitlog working in the top of the screen and the dmg received one on the bottom.

And there is no picture of the missing things in the garage at all.

Again, don't be offended by this but there is really nothing one can see in those pictures, apart from WN8 ranges being different maybe.

You should attach your .logs and make this a proper bug report, so Aslain can check out which mods you've installed, test the combination himself, see if he gets the same results and maybe have some better answers for you.

I wasn't mocking but trying to point out that the screenshots don't really give (any) concrete information.

It's like taking a picture of the cup of coffee, saying that it's not hot enough and other people are supposed to "see" that.

I also knew which damage log you meant but since there are up to like 4 different kinds of them in the modpack and you didn't specify which you have installed, it's just annoying to guess what exactly is supposed to be there and isn't.

In any case, thx for adding the last picture. That's helpful indeed.

And:

You should attach your .logs and make this a proper bug report, so Aslain can check out which mods you've installed, test the combination himself, see if he gets the same results and maybe have some better answers for you.

For more information on that check http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/

Lastly, just from guesstimating, it looks like some mods are simply not being installed and that's, likely, due something on your PC blocking the installer.

That being said though, need someone to check your .logs, in order to confirm that or see something else in them entirely.