Hitlog with remaining HP of enemies

Multi

Hey guys and Aslain,

i just updated the modpack and as far as i can tell there is still no option to enable the XVM feature to show the remaining HP of enemies. In the last wot version i was able to press the alt key and the normal hitlog diappeard and instead of it there was a list of the remaining HP...

Is it still possible to enable that somehow? 

Thanks in advance :)

there is one wth the  hp tool bar they r set at disaboed as  default

},
 "hpTools" : {
  "showRemainHalth" : true,   // true - Показывать оставшееся ХП по каждому танку при нажатии на Левый ALT, false - скрыть
  "showRemainHalthKey" : "KEY_LALT", // Кнопка отображения остатков ХП. Доступные кнопки смотри в текстовом файле mod_team_hp_KEYS.txt
  "showPlayersDamage" : true,  // true - Показывать урон каждого танка при нажатии на англ. B, false - скрыть
  "showPlayersDamageKey" : "KEY_B", // Кнопка отображения урона игроков. Доступные кнопки смотри в текстовом файле mod_team_hp_KEYS.txt
  "position_y" : 160,     // позиция списков по оси Y(вертикали) вызываемых по нажатию горячих клавиш. Отсчет от верхнего края экрана.
  "backgroundTransparency": 0.2,  // прозрачность заднего фона списков вызываемых по нажатию горячих клавиш. от 0 до 1. 0- прозрачно полностью, 1- не прозрачно. 0.5 - прозрачно на 50%. примеры. 0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, .... 0.9, 1
  "colors" : {

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 3:36 PM, Multi said:

In which file can i edit it?

I looked up in the config folder of xvm but there seems to be nothing... :/

its armagomans hp tool  that has it 

heres the path   C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.15.1.1\scripts\client\gui\mods     mod_team_hp.json  is the config file

heres couple of screen shots of  it

Edited by bubs79
  • Upvote 1