lots of mods not working

after installing  .19  a lot of mods stopped working ,    carasoul rows   server ping  gold and xp locker , in game   otms r basic( not as I had configged)    default etc a mess basically   here is  some screenshots     from version .19 and logs .

Edited by bubs79

I have not played a battle with the latest modpack version so I do not know about which mods work or not, but Auto Login, 2 row carousel etc does not work.  I get the notification in the game that xvm is working, but something is definitely wrong with the latest version.  v18 works perfectly for me too....with the exact same config.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

• Administrator

Cannot reproduce, I think it's related to sed version. I changed it recently.

28 minutes ago, Darth_Clicker said:

I have not played a battle with the latest modpack version so I do not know about which mods work or not, but Auto Login, 2 row carousel etc does not work.  I get the notification in the game that xvm is working, but something is definitely wrong with the latest version.  v18 works perfectly for me too....with the exact same config.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Do you see error too? Durring loading. If so, please attach xvm.log.

Problem solved.  I had xvm config changes in my Aslain's Custom folder that were causing these problems.  Something apparently changed in XVM from v18 to v19 which resulted in my custom configs to mess everything up.  My custom file was the same one I used in v18 with no problems.

v19 installer works fine as long as I use the xvm files from v19 in my Aslains custom folder zip file and not from v18

oh.....I tried the first v20 and it worked fine with the correct xvm files in my custom zip file.  Do you want me to try v2 as well?

Edited by Darth_Clicker
5 minutes ago, Darth_Clicker said:

Problem solved.  I had xvm config changes in my Aslain's Custom folder that were causing these problems.  Something apparently changed in XVM from v18 to v19 which resulted in my custom configs to mess everything up.  My custom file was the same one I used in v18 with no problems.

see my above post. It was not an installer problem v19 installer works fine as long as I use the xvm files from v19 in my Aslains custom folder zip file and not from v18

ah that's maybe wats wrong with mine aswell then  . ive just installed v 19 again with fresh instal  no  custom mods   will get back within a few mins

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:25 PM, Darth_Clicker said:

v19 installer works fine as long as I use the xvm files from v19 in my Aslains custom folder zip file and not from v18

oh.....I tried the first v20 and it worked fine with the correct xvm files in my custom zip file.  Do you want me to try v2 as well?

Please explain how you solved the problem

I always use the Aslain's Custom folder to install my own personal xvm files configured the way I like them.  xvm version 19 had changes to it that made the same files that were ok in version 18 no longer useable.  I simply had to update my files in the Custom folder to version 19 files. 

• Upvote 1