no sound when shooting

Hey mate,  i have no sound when i shoot, it's very annoying ;) the rest of the sounds seems to be ok, at least i hear my engine and other stuff, but just not when i shoot

see logs attached, any idea?

there are several errors and sound_errors in the python log

additionally i allways crashed when playing the new mark iV battle type, but it's not in the logs!

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

I have the no gun sound thing going on, but additionally I can't see my shells firing. (It wasn't happening like this before installing the modpack - as some have mentioned in vanilla).
Is that what everyone else is getting WITH the no sound bug? Is my no shells issue unique?

Also

I can see the bullet hits, explosions and other details just not the shells or their tracers. The voices play normally from what I've seen so far.

Using only Aslain's at the moment. I had standalone XVM on prior with no apparent issues.

Also Aslain - that's damn impressive that the modpack update was done within a few hours of the patch distributing.

Edited by Squish!
more detail
vor 15 Stunden schrieb panzer_wim:

Unfortunately me too (no shell firing) and SeaFalcon is not activ also. The modless play works fine and the previous version also of course.  I tried some constellation, but this make no sense and is too laborious. No ideas at the moment ...

I got an info of Aslain few minutes ago. You can see the tracers/shots again, when you disable ZJ reload. Thanks again for the fast reply.