hitzone skins by GoHa.Ru

Hi,

the skins are installed to the wrong folder since 9.16 build 03.

The Skins will be installed into ..\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\vehicles\ which is wrong.

If I copy the files (after the installation) from there to ..\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.16\vehicles\ the skins are working correctly.

Sincerly

Thr0n

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

python.log

xvm.log

Edited by Thr0nium

Sorry that I have to bring this topic up again, but I cannot manage to install the skins either.

However, I  discovered most probably a different source of issue:

When I select the hitzones from GoHa.ru in HD everything runs fine until the installer tries to download it from internet. The download then is randomly finished and the file is corrupt. File size varies from 20MB to 120MB (tried a couple of times). It is not possible to open the .7z file with an appropriate packer...

result: Skins are not installed, but the installer does not indicate any problem.

Conditions:

Virus scanner: disabled

DLC cache: wiped and non wiped - no difference

Note:

the other downloaded .7z files run smoothly (tested to open them and all look all-right), also other downloads on my PC do not show any issues

Although I do not expect any hints the the log files, I attached them in the report

For the time beeing, I will try to directly load the skins from the source you mention in the installer and then we will see

Thanks for attention.

Edit: zip added (sry)

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer.log

python.log

xvm.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by ionos_senior
vor 29 Minuten schrieb Aslain:

I cannot reproduce this issue, I download DLC files 100000 times, and not a single corruption, including super big files like HD tank skins.

Actually I was expecting this, because this would have come up earlier...

However it is strange, since this is the only download that sucks.

Nevermind, I will try either a different one or just leave it. It's surely not a must-have.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...