Overlapping txt on battle panel

• Administrator
7 hours ago, FarGloom said:

Sorry Aslain. I haven't updfated to the latest version yet, as I've seen there are issues with platooning.

But here are the requested logs you wanted.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

You need to check more panels, otherwise you will get this, you have whole section unchecked, and only transparency is selected, I dont recommend it.

I think what the problem is, it's the xvm you have installed. I want nothing to do with XVM. Don't care about the stats, don't want the stats on my battle panels.

I started using your mod because Odem Mortis totally screwed theirs up.

Yours was great until about 2 versions ago. Now I can't even use the mod since I am getting a bad gateway error message when I try to install.

Edited by FarGloom
Just now, FarGloom said:

What file can I save to keep my current settings is your MOD? I want to try screwing around with things but not screw up my current half decent enemy battle panel. I'm still getting the overlap but it can be more or less depending on the map I am playing on.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf contains your mod setup from the last time you ran the installer.

To use it easily, use this:

2 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

In your logs, you have several panels selected from XVM.. so yes, you need to check the XVM option as contour installation mode.

so to not get thee weird icons for enemy battle panel, I have to check the install XVM even though I don't have it installed?

Everytime I check the other option then I get mirrored battle panels and all the XVM crap on the battle panel which I don't want to see.

So basically you're saying the NON-XVM option is a bogus choice and doesn't really work.

I want all the icons without XVM. Is this not possible?

You can get the contour icons just fine without XVM, but then you'll lose some of the things you want on the player panels, which are features from XVM. The HP bars, for example, or the spotted marker.

Not sure what all the XVM crap is you mean... the medium panel has the same things as shown in your screenshot. Name and contour icon.

10 hours ago, FarGloom said:

ok sorry for being a bother. I figured it out after trial and error. Got everything the way I want it. now to save that inf file again.

It's all about trial and error especially if you want to have a certain look of your mods, figuring out what works with what and enabling and disabling things..... It never hurts to ask questions and that's why this forum is here and good people like us are willing to help when we can.... Not a bother in any of our eyes....