F2Flash

Stuck in Battle loading window

Hi,

Just played 4 games and in two of them I got stuck in the Battle loading window, the battle was running, I could not leave it and all I could see was the battle loading window. Image attached.

When the battles ended I was returned to garage as usual.

My log is attached.

Any help or suggestions are welcome.

Thank You

shot_103.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

1 hour ago, F2Flash said:

Just played 4 games and in two of them I got stuck in the Battle loading window, the battle was running, I could not leave it and all I could see was the battle loading window. Image attached.

My game has "stuck" in a similar position as well. I play the game in windowed mode so I can simply hit the X button top right to kill it, restart the game and you get into the battle without penalty. Not sure if it's mod bug or game bug though, although I have heard reports of it happening with no mods at alll.

shot_019.jpg

I have similar issue happening every once in awhile, close game restart hopefully still alive when I get back in and continue game. Just happens the doesn't unable to determine what is causing it.

Get latest modpack (currently #06), and attach your logs when this problem occurs. Just finish your battle first, then exit the client and attach them.

download wot  tuner ,  do a clean up then set sounds to lower quality , fixed my loading into battle times