consumables and Equip. disappearing Boxes too in game/garage

i use aslains and keep it updated....lately, in front line...after about 3_4 games...all In game consumables AND even the Boxes at bottom of screen DISAPPEAR...Plus pressing the keys 4-5 or 6 DO nothing...they all just Vanish...but were all working just fine for many games...im VERY frustrated...

after battle is over everything is completely normal in my garage..everything is loaded as it should be. ( this has happend on several days reboot and all) only happens in front line. 
        i decided to try and use the (LAUNCH GAME in SAFE MODE ) and THAT was a TOTAL disaster...in my garage not ONLY were MOST tanks missing ALL CONSUMABLES ...but Most were missing Some or ALL equipment too....it took me a VERY long time to set each tank up...and IM very upset with all this MISSING stuff i did run a check file....it came back with no errors...

so HOW do I correct this...without LOSING all MY original SETUPS for ALL MY TANKS ?? ( IF i was to Uninstall WOT...and RE-install it....would ALL my tank set ups ..configurations/settings remain the same ? ) WHAT do I do to get this MESS fixed?...

also could you tell me WHAT file//folder//INI etc i can save ( not all the files ) for aslains to reinstall my last set up ?? so Again, i do NOT have to go thru the ENTIRE list again guessing what took me along time to choose ?    (logs attached...thanks for any help)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

python.log is empty and xvm.log is off (XVM Revision:9191 on Version:1.5.1.1.08 modpack, should be 9192).

Play 1 game before generating/posting logs, they are useless if you post them after fresh/clean modpack install.

You cannot use the auto consumables mod in Frontlines.

Frontlines has been around 5 times now, and it's been said every time.

Please pay attention to this particular selection you have:

Auxilium [read mod descriptions!]
               Enable auto-mounting of equipment
               Enable auto-mounting of consumables

Do the thing in the brackets. :tounge:

I have had a similar problem to this in Frontline battles.

The tank I start the battle with will have ALL buttons enabled (Ammunition, Repair & Frontline Buttons).

When I die and re-join with another tank, then I only have Ammunition and Frontline Buttons showing (and active).

However, IF I pick another tank it too will also only have Ammunition & Frontline buttons active Though IF, I go back to my original tank that I started the battle with, then I will have all the buttons active.

The amount of times I was playing the 2nd/ad infinitum Tank, got damaged and I couldn't repair as no button was active. It looked like a WG stitch up!

I have done all the Mod Removal WG insists on and I have reset game settings and reset cache.

(Only problem now is that I am unable to test Frontline as it is not running for the next 20 odd days!)

On 6/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, weedilt said:

i use aslains and keep it updated....lately, in front line...after about 3_4 games...all In game consumables AND even the Boxes at bottom of screen DISAPPEAR...Plus pressing the keys 4-5 or 6 DO nothing...they all just Vanish...but were all working just fine for many games...im VERY frustrated...

after battle is over everything is completely normal in my garage..everything is loaded as it should be. ( this has happend on several days reboot and all) only happens in front line. 
        i decided to try and use the (LAUNCH GAME in SAFE MODE ) and THAT was a TOTAL disaster...in my garage not ONLY were MOST tanks missing ALL CONSUMABLES ...but Most were missing Some or ALL equipment too....it took me a VERY long time to set each tank up...and IM very upset with all this MISSING stuff i did run a check file....it came back with no errors...

so HOW do I correct this...without LOSING all MY original SETUPS for ALL MY TANKS ?? ( IF i was to Uninstall WOT...and RE-install it....would ALL my tank set ups ..configurations/settings remain the same ? ) WHAT do I do to get this MESS fixed?...

also could you tell me WHAT file//folder//INI etc i can save ( not all the files ) for aslains to reinstall my last set up ?? so Again, i do NOT have to go thru the ENTIRE list again guessing what took me along time to choose ?    (logs attached...thanks for any help)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 338.75 kB · 3 downloads

Same here. I have to play Frontline on a non Aslains computer.

5 hours ago, Miramar_9340 said:

Same here. I have to play Frontline on a non Aslains computer.

Read the above posts.

Frontline has been there 5 times now, and it's the same every time, you CANNOT use the auto mods for consumables/equipment/camo.