FPS Limiter appears to cause the game to be stuck in the loading screen

• BlackAdder changed the title to FPS Limiter appears to cause the game to be stuck in the loading screen

No problem for me either on 100.

What i found and i think is funny is without that mod im running fps around 75. when i set the max to 85 i got 85 and then when i now tried 100 i get...100. Well it drops a bit now and again but this mod seems to be more of a setting to what fps you want, not a limiter.

15 minutes ago, peppesbodega2 said:

this mod seems to be more of a setting to what fps you want, not a limiter

Seems your system is strong enough to run the game with your current game settings at 100 fps most of the time, so when you set a limit less than that it will run at exactly the set limit. You said at 100 it drops now and then, so you are getting close to your PC's max performance.

Thanks, well it can drop when at 85 as well. Short while to like 70. At 100 wich i tried for the first time now it can also drop to like 70.

The funny thing i think is that without the mod at all, fps never goes above 75 but with mod set at 100 i get 100 fps. Would be fun to try it even higher but its an old system.

AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor with Noctua ND-D15 cooling running at 4500 Mhz on Asus Sabertoth motherboard rev.2

GeForce GTX 970 STRIX running at 1414 Mhz and memory at 1955 Mhz