No display in battle

The mod doesn't work... e.g. I put 4 narrow rows in the tank carousel but it doesn't work. Not even after a computer restart.
I think you need to take another look at that.
And one more question... Have you removed the option to display wrecks in white?
Edited by Des_Monia

Wrecks should still be there, mentioned as updated in the changelog, as for the carousel, could you please attach log files?

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

Errr, okay. Not sure what that means.

In modpack, you can pick where to install game.

In Game Center, you can pick "Show in Folder" to see exactly where you installed the game.

You didn't post logs either, despite the instructions above. Can't really do more now. 🙂 

I can't find this log on my entire machine.
And I can't choose where to install the mod either... it does everything automatically. 

In the screenshot you can see that e.g. no 4 rows are dis

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

Edited by Des_Monia
  • Administrator
16 hours ago, Des_Monia said:

Screenshot_11.png

I don't know what I did, but now it seems to be working.... Oh man what an action....

But I have to say one thing. I find the mod ultra confusing and complicated

Click ok , then Retry and show me screenshot again, so I can see the file name, and not overlapped by this warning.

Everything worked yesterday and today after the update I only have problems. 
When I go into battle I have ZERO ads so I can't play at all. 
Then I start my game again and get back into the fray and then all the ads are there. 
I then start a new battle and see there again no ads and the same game from the beginning. 
I die restart my game get back into the losing battle and all the ads are there and so it goes on and on..... 
what is going on with me can anyone help me?

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_16.png

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, texhex said:

Same issue as Des_Monia here. No GUI (Crosshair, healthbar, nothing there) after normal start into a battle. Need to close the game and restart into a already running match to have the GUI.

Attach logs, see my signature with info how to report a bug.

• Upvote 1
vor 9 Minuten schrieb Theolitius:

could you both try to play a game without SPG hitlog?
both python shows errors with that mod.
meanwhile i will try to recreate it

Thx @Theolitius and @Aslain, i unchecked the SPG log (under non XVM) and went into a match with visible GUI 🙂 Thx for clearing that on up! Have a nice evening!

• Upvote 1