Autospy Minimap features not working porperly

WG adds so many ships...

Autospy Minimap is not correctly updated with the data of the new ships. ex radar range of the Rhode Islands, etc...

This mod contains the possibility to see the features of an opponent ship (hydro range, radar range, concealment...)

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, h3ll0 said:

WG adds so many ships...

Autospy Minimap is not correctly updated with the data of the new ships. ex radar range of the Rhode Islands, etc...

This mod contains the possibility to see the features of an opponent ship (hydro range, radar range, concealment...)

This mod will die soon, like most of the autospy mods. He is no longer updating it for WG.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 3:25 AM, Aslain said:

This mod will die soon, like most of the autospy mods. He is no longer updating it for WG.

Why will it/they die out of curiosity;

Does no one else know how to update them?

or

Is it not cool to work on someone elses mods?

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Muscrat said:

Why will it/they die out of curiosity;

Does no one else know how to update them?

or

Is it not cool to work on someone elses mods?

AutoSpy said that he will not be creating modifications for the Wargaming client, only for Lesta, as that is the platform he plays on, not on the WG client. Therefore, all his modifications will stop working in the near future, but it is more likely to happen sooner rather than later due to the lack of updates and changes in WG client in each game update.

16 hours ago, Aslain said:

AutoSpy said that he will not be creating modifications for the Wargaming client, only for Lesta, as that is the platform he plays on, not on the WG client. Therefore, all his modifications will stop working in the near future, but it is more likely to happen sooner rather than later due to the lack of updates and changes in WG client in each game update.

Maybe my question got lost in translation.

Can no one else update his mods? Why can’t you keep them alive?

The reason I ask is that you have been asking for us to continue to contribute financially, which I have no problem with, but as with everything in this world, if it has no value, why would I/we pay for it?

I use a lot of Autospy’s mods:

Team Minipanel v2

Adjustable Markers

Minimap by Autospy

Improved Chat, which is dragable. (Important)

Advance HP Bar which is dragable (Important)

The last 2 are import as some of us play on ultra wide monitors and they are too far from the center of the screen in the stock location.

I hate to sound like a jerk, but without the continuation of the above mods, or similar replacements, I don’t see myself continuing.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Muscrat said:

Maybe my question got lost in translation.

Can no one else update his mods? Why can’t you keep them alive?

The reason I ask is that you have been asking for us to continue to contribute financially, which I have no problem with, but as with everything in this world, if it has no value, why would I/we pay for it?

I use a lot of Autospy’s mods:

Team Minipanel v2

Adjustable Markers

Minimap by Autospy

Improved Chat, which is dragable. (Important)

Advance HP Bar which is dragable (Important)

The last 2 are import as some of us play on ultra wide monitors and they are too far from the center of the screen in the stock location.

I hate to sound like a jerk, but without the continuation of the above mods, or similar replacements, I don’t see myself continuing.

If I could continue these mods on my own, I would do it. Unfortunately, I don't have the capability to do so. Moreover, creating two modpacks already takes up a significant amount of my time, and even if I could, I would struggle to find time for it. Physically, one person (myself) cannot do everything at all levels. Why someone else cannot continue, that's an open question. Perhaps, when these mods by AutoSpy stop working, someone will create replacements or update these mods themselves - I cannot speak for other mod creators.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 1:55 AM, Aslain said:

Perhaps, when these mods by AutoSpy stop working, someone will create replacements or update these mods themselves

13.1.0_10: Updated AutoSpy Minimap, Target Info Panel and BADoBEST Style Side Panels with newest consumables data and added the ability to show the new cruiser mounted submarine locator.

Let us know if you get any donations, now that their grievances were alleviated, from any of these guys complaining! 

• Upvote 1