System alert doesn't pop up

Go to solution Solved by Theolitius,

System alert(like battle result, getting  something, ect)

I ran WoT in safe mode to be sure and it's definitely not WoT problem because it pops up

Also, I tried reinstall after clean uninstall including mod cache files and settings files in Appdata folder. It didn't work.

What could cause this problem? Any idea to fix it?

Edited by Grenade

Please: Run the special application called "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe," which can be found in the game installation folder or as a shortcut on your Windows desktop. This application will create an "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file. It is mandatory to attach this file to your thread. Please note that I don't need any other logs, only the specific zip file generated by the "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe." You can find the "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file in the game folder inside the "Aslains_Modpack" directory.

5 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Please: Run the special application called "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe," which can be found in the game installation folder or as a shortcut on your Windows desktop. This application will create an "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file. It is mandatory to attach this file to your thread. Please note that I don't need any other logs, only the specific zip file generated by the "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe." You can find the "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" file in the game folder inside the "Aslains_Modpack" directory.

Here is the file.
The reason why I didn't attached this file because it wasn't some sort of crash problem, so I didn't. Sorry about that

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Grenade said:

System alert(like battle result, getting  something, ect)

I ran WoT in safe mode to be sure and it's definitely not WoT problem because it pops up

Also, I tried reinstall after clean uninstall including mod cache files and settings files in Appdata folder. It didn't work.

What could cause this problem? Any idea to fix it?

Try without the on Battle Results Statistics

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Aslain said:

Try without the on Battle Results Statistics

Nope. That isn't one.
Trying deleting mod one by one to figure out what's causing this though

What I can tell you, it's one of non-XVM mods

Edited by Grenade
  • 2 weeks later...