game freezes with clean install

ok did a new install, no clan mod, even left off auto aim asst, and some other items ,, put on very minimal items and game started, went to garage, went to other room for 5 min, came back and game screen in garage had froze.   I am uninstalling mod, and going vanilla again to see if it works fine.

ok did a new install, no clan mod, even left off auto aim asst, and some other items ,, put on very minimal items and game started, went to garage, went to other room for 5 min, came back and game screen in garage had froze.   I am uninstalling mod, and going vanilla again to see if it works fine.

Hold on a minute... you left the game sitting in garage, for 5 minutes, and it had frozen?

I can almost guarantee that's an overheating graphicscard issue. My temperature on graphicscard goes up in the garage, for some reason (maybe it's not VSync'ed out there, dunno any other explanation)

If you can - check your graphicscard temperatures..

GPU-Z can tell you, under it's "Sensors" tab: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

I have a Titan graphics card, and the game only has frozen now this week, when I am running vanilla, no issues

I also have like 8 fans on my computer chase with a cooler on my cpu

I will look at temp with techpowerup, but I do have EVGA precisionX 16 which controls my graphics system, and fan controls, along with ASUS Suite II control panel

yea I know, this has never happened until this last week, I have done a full malware and virus check , I have good blockers for those, It only does it with mods on.  I tried 3 other mod packs and I still get game freeze up. But not in vanilla, got any suggestions.  I also checked all temps and they are well within operating temps, actually low.

I thought last week I was having a modem issue and just got in last week a new modem,  the other was running hot.  But since I put that modem in wasnt an issue with game for two weeks now.  My download speed check is 38 MB/sec and upload is 18 MB/sec

so router here is good.

Ill keep trying diff things then