Average Vehicle Tier in Player Panel Question

I've gone to the XVM support forum, but parts of it aren't translating correctly in my browser, so I can't seem to find information on this.

In the Player Panel there is an indicator for the player's average vehicle tier level. In the spoiler on Aslain's download page it is the first column after the player name in the seventh spoiler picture down with the line "Our Team" at the top of it.

My issue is that I did for a long time have several lowest-tier vehicles, but after cleaning house I still show it to be a "3". Here's my setup:

I only have 13 tanks now, after selling several. Of those, I have...

1 tier 2

2 tier 3

5 tier 4

5 tier 5

How can my average still be tier 3???

Maybe my understanding of this is flawed. For a long time I thought the number was based on the tier in which I've played the most games, and for a while it WAS tier III. Now the majority of my games have been played in tier IV tanks, so I don't understand why I'm not at "4" in the player panel.

Elsewhere I've read that the number is based on the actual quantity of tanks owned. But is this currently owned or owned in totality since the beginning of recorded gameplay? If it's currently owned, then it would be the average for me of my tiers 2,3, 4 and 5 tanks, which would actually be 4.1.

I wondered if maybe it was just taking a while to update, as XVM defaults to a 3 to 11 day update unless you hit the "update statistics" button every time you update Aslain's modpack...which I do. So by rights that should have taken care of the update issue. Sometimes I do that more than once a day even.

This shouldn't matter, but everyone looks at those numbers when waiting to start a game, and even if I've been playing a tier 5 heavy for a while and gotten decently good at it, to see a "3" there automatically classifies me as a tier 3 player. Who wants to look even worse than they naturally do lol?

Thanks for any info you throw my way.

Hi

{{avglvl}}   - average level (tier) of tanks

That could be seen as average levels of tanks you have in garage.

Thats my bet. I too cant find any (nonrussian) direct answers.

XVM do have a delay in updating the stats. So wait for it 

or try Updating Statistics on their website.

• Administrator

Still we have no influence on this, you would have to report it on koreanrandon, ask them, since they responsible on displaying all stats that you see in XVM. In particular cases they can manualy fix some accounts, it happens from time to time when users stats gets stuck for longer period.

Hi

{{avglvl}}   - average level (tier) of tanks

That could be seen as average levels of tanks you have in garage.

Thats my bet. I too cant find any (nonrussian) direct answers.

XVM do have a delay in updating the stats. So wait for it 

or try Updating Statistics on their website.

Thanks for your response, but as I mentioned, I've been updating stats daily...sometimes more than once if I went to the XVM site for any reason. I've been wondering about this for over 3 weeks, so I'm not optimistic it's going to change lol.

Still we have no influence on this, you would have to report it on koreanrandon, ask them, since they responsible on displaying all stats that you see in XVM. In particular cases they can manualy fix some accounts, it happens from time to time when users stats gets stuck for longer period.

Thank you...I will ask them. I came here only because I couldn't read the icons which direct one to register to be able to post. :)