enable arty shell in WoT tweaks

Probably "Shell explosion effects"?

But if you check it, you DISABLE that effect.

already tried that.  that only affects shells hitting your tank.  i'm trying to activate when arty shells miss your tank and splash on the ground nearby.

ok, please re-read my original post.  i specifically asked only to respond if you know for sure.  if you're not sure, then you're not adding anything to this thread.

please answer only if you know for sure.  TIA.

obviously, i'm running wot tweaks because i want the fps gains.  i'm trying to figure out which one affects arty splash shells without having to experiment with each option one at a time.

• Downvote 1

sorry if it sounded harsh.  didn't mean to come across that way and wasn't trying to be nasty.

i appreciate the effort.  just that i'm weary of forums where people clutter threads with posts that have no relevance.

yes, i tried the shell explosion effects option and that didn't work.  like i said before, it only seems to affect shells that hit your tank.  i'm looking for arty splash effects.  i.e., arty shell misses your tank and hits the ground nearby your tank.

again, thanks for the effort.

Edited by stussy

It's been ages since I looked at the ingame settings, so can't really say much there, apart from, have a look

Maybe there's an effect setting there, that you have turned down, that affects it, even if it didn't use to, it might have been changed in WoT itself.

Also WoT Tweaks got removed again, so it might not be functioning properly yet at all.. hmm. Mysteries all around :)