...a question about the minimap...

so i downloaded aslain's new mod pack today and everything works just fine...

however, maybe it's just me, but whenever i press Ctrl+(click on minimap) to highlight a coordinate, a different message pops up instead of the usual "Attention A6" message...

like, for example, i died and i want to highlight a certain map coordinate for my teammates..but the message that keeps popping up is "Keep up with your own rules (dead)" and colored red...and that goes for every square of the minimap...

i don't know what caused this to happen and i'd like to ask if there is some way to edit this or at least revert to the usual?

maybe i chose something in the mod pack that made it like this, but i honestly do not know from which change i chose that changed...

can somebody help me with this?

thanks! :unsure:

thank you for the quick reply...

so it's the chat filter mod...i'd always check that option before in your previous modpacks, Aslain, and it has never limited me before even when im dead, just now...so i guess i'll just run the installer again and uncheck that option, maybe it will revert back...thank you again!

@Quaksen for some reason the python.log won't attach..i keep getting an upload fail :(

thank you both for the help... :)

_Aslain_logs.zip