BUG freeze when snipping

since v4.6.28, when I press caps to swich to sniper mode, my game just freeze, and the only responding keys are escape and enter, so i jest can say "i'm useless due to a bug" and go back to hangar.

earlier this evening, i swiched back to v4.6.25 to recover a removed mod that was usefull (tank experience, just below the research button), and the bug appears since there.

just after, i came to the downloads page to see changelogs, and fond the v4.6.28, so i downloaded and installed it (as shown in the "how to report a bug" topic), but it didn't solved the bug.

i use the "sword of damocles" reticle and the only other mod for the reticle i have is "show zoom on the reticle". i removed this second one and will have a test before posting this, so you will see below if this was the cause of the bug...

nope, it didn't changed anything. switch to sniper mode make this bug happen regardless if there's someone spotted or not.

if u need my full mods list, ask me, i attached all my logs to this post, so feel free to use them.

P.S. : sorry if i don't speak well english, but i'm not a native speaker

_Aslain_logs.zip

Influx.log

Influx_PS.log

pmod.log

python.log

WoTLauncher.log

Arrêt du frein à main en vue sniper pour les chasseurs de char

[Fonctionne seulement avec la caméra dynamique activée, autrement le jeu peut bloquer!]

Probably that. If your dynamic camera is ON, then I don't know.

caps (for capital letters) is the key for shift on french keyboard.

i just notices that "Arręt du frein à main en vue sniper pour les chasseurs de char" can be the cause of the bug. i'll try to remove it and post below if remove it worked.

well, it worked :)

topic closed for me, thanks aslain for your great modding