XFT kill marks, dead tank markers, and doubled tier icons

So, three bugs I've had for awhile, but finally got around to posting about:

1) the XFT hitlog doesn't display the icons for kills on tanks

2) Dead tank icons don't show up on the minimap

3) With the Webium tank icons show two tier markers.

I also saw the issue with WoT's built in view range circles not displaying, but I see that's already been reported.

trying to attach the .zip and .log files that are asked for in this thread: http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/, but the forum doesn't seem to want to let me.

here's the picture with the issues circled (tons of dead tanks in the magic forest)1WCMnxb.jpg

Edited by HLS30

Dead tank markers, you'll need to select in the installer, if you want to use XVM Minimap.

Otherwise, unselect everything XVM Minimap related in the installer, and use the WoT built-in minimap (see their settings to enable stuff, like the extended map features and the circles)

I don't know why the forum won't let you attach something.

But I'll say it again.. you cannot mix WoT's builtin minimap features, with the XVM Minimap.. you need to use one, or the other...

Either deselect all XVM Minimap selections in your installer... or select everything you need there, and turn WoT's builtin minimap extended off along with the circles. :)

• Administrator

To mix WG and XVM minimap, you have to uncheck one of three sections in the installer (this is valid for installer 04+). For example, you want to use WG circles, then uncheck whole "Circles" section in the XVM minimap, it will allow you to display WG circles. And so on.

Ok, uninstalled everything, clean install of WOT, clean install of the latest modpack.

http://i.imgur.com/klojFHx.jpg

looks like XFT and the dead tank marker is looking for something that it can't find. Given that I just did a complete re-install, not sure what's causing it.

Also noticed the same icons in the garage on the carousel

http://i.imgur.com/9X5vPCz.jpg

Nothing XVM specific in there that I can see. Only a font file for the damage-log itself.

Also, looks like the sixth sense chat auto-notification doesn't work... EDIT: Untill there's few people left on your team.

Edited by HLS30

Check your main WoT folder then, there should be a folder named "_fonts_for_Aslains_Modpack".

There's an XVM font on the bottom, which you might have to install via right-click.

E: In fact, can try to install all of them.

Hm, might be some issue with the OS then (Win 7?) but I could be wrong.

You could try to copy > paste the XVMSymbol file from the WoT folder to the Windows > Fonts folder (overwrite if needed).

Then try to install this pasted file inside of the Windows > Fonts folder (install anyway, if asked).

Reboot PC and see if anything has changed (running a replay/checking if the font is now visible in Windows > Fonts).

If that doesn't help at all, then I'm pretty much out of answers for the moment and you may have to try your luck with google ("installed fonts not showing up" or something along the line).