a great artist has left this world

R.I.P.

Its been hard lately. So many great people has left us. 

People who has been around to cheer you up almost your entire life. 

Always reinventing themselves and inspiring you. 

People like Lemmy, Bowie, Prince, Weiland, H.R.Giger, Robin Williams, Alan Rickman, Christopher Lee... and so many more

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I just now saw this post.  I was lucky enough to get to see Prince on his Purple Rain tour in Birmingham, Alabama in January 1985.  It is still the most amazing concert I have ever seen...and I have seen a lot of big artists live.  It was a big funky party.  I think even the dead people in the graves were getting their funky groove on.  No one could sit still during that show.

His talent and passion for music will surely be missed.

my uh...belated condolences. but since i'm not fully aware of any Prince music, it didn't affect me at all

should you oldies prefer to prove to me that he IS a great loss, link me up with some o his music. =D

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-prince-in-the-revolution-purple-rain-1984-dvd-rip-wushan-xv/439155bb879cf5fafa6c

is probably his most famous song.  Great guitar solo at the end if you like guitar.  He could play all instruments and on some recordings he played all instrument

Google him and experience him.  He really was what many would call a musical genius.  If you like funk...check him out.

Edited by Darth_Clicker