Still have issues

Ok I have had Aslains mods since I started with WOT and they have been easy to use and work great. But for the last month I have not been able to use a few features and I can't work out what to do. I have not been able to have sixth sense display or audio), last seen position, proximity warning sounds or optional sound effects .. please help me sort these out as i really enjoyed the ease of use ..

• Administrator

17 hours ago, timbo2410 said:

I notice that on your signature you have the options ticked for deleting the cache, should i be doing this each time I update ?

Just run it once, no need to repeat it each time.

You logs are too old, I need logs from recent installer. I know some time has passed, so just run recent installer and if you still have issues, attach logs.

ok  now I get it .. there is a newer installer ... I have downloaded it  and done a cache clean as well as I have never done that before. i have now got last seen positions and white dead tanks but no 9 second "spotted" indicator or "seeing eye" with audio .. I shall attach logs

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

I cannot log in to XVM from the garage either .. I also cannot "update" from your links in the garage ..

Edited by timbo2410

I see that there is the new option of having a proximity warning with Sauron sound as an option. I still get no warning sound and I cannot alter the symbol .. is it worth me doing a clean install from the install (experimental) options? I have posted log files previously with no feedback ..

nope got nothing at all, not even "spotted".

I also don't get white death tanks just white tracks if they are damaged.

I get no 6th sense sound "I can see you"  and no proximity alert either

Just to confirm I have had these mods from the first time I played and they worked fine.

i've looked for XVM fonts but can only find XVMSymbol_17.0 .... should  i delete that?

Had to ask :P it would have explained a lot why your Sixth Sense wasn't showing ;) hehe..

Without the sixth sense duration by ekspoint selected, that you said you unchecked, your spotted sound should be the Metal Gear warning sound, not sure how to write that noise, lol.

I just don't know where things have gone wrong? All was fine, I could select whatever I wanted without a problem .. like I said, it all worked before but hasn't now for weeks .. I've also tried selecting different sounds or warnings but nope ... I do get an asterisks as a proximity warning but cannot change it and there is no sound. As for "spotted" I get the standard WOT binoculars, but no audio and I cannot select anything different

The proximity warning is from          ATAC! (enemy in proximity 100m warning)

The sixth sense icon should be a red ! from Metal Gear

Not sure what you mean by the WoT standard binoculars, the icon when you get spotted (if the above ! from Metal Gear isn't working) should be a red/orange lightbulb, (the sixth sense lamp)