Several mods not working

Hello there

The last couple of updates I've had problems with many of the mods in the pack that I use. The multiple row doesn't work, the XVM doesn't work, the zoom mod doesn't work and a couple more I can't remember in the hurry. I have clicked off the XMQP on modxvm that people were talking about.

Sure, how do I find that log :)?

BTW: I always install costum and select what I want to add. Strange thing this time I tried to install was that allthough I had Metal Gear Sound and All Seeing Eye on sixth sense it installed the Sauron voice and the Bulb icon....

Oh haha. It's that easy huh :P?

That selection came up as standard for me, should've payed more attention :D

Thanks allot guys it seems to work now, at least all seems fine in garage. Thanks for very fast response I never thought I would get this fast response. You have a great weekend :D

Hehe, maybe a wee bit early to celebrate... Still teh Sauron Voice instead of the Metal Gear... And suddenly the game lags ALLOT allthough the FPS is stable 60+.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

I have the lag sorted out for now by changing to standard textures. I have always used HD textures without any problem though. Tried to change the sixth sense sounds and icons to something else but It's still the Sauron Voice and Bulb Icon :/

its because you have installed the Sixth Sense Duration by ekspoint [with Sauron sound]

in the description of the mod is an attention.

ignores the XVM's 6th sense sound and icons. Overrides with own one.

so select another sixth sense duration mod or just deselect the mod.

the other two don't override the 6th sense sound and icon.

Oh ok, wierd. Are these things "Standard" on the new updates because I never selected them myself?

I think actually I did select it myself. Hah...

Thank you core. As for the lag, maybe the new WoT updates are a wee bit more craving?

I too am having problems with the install.  I just installed ver.20 and went to check off gnomefathers gunsounds the installer crashed.  I restarted the installer and left gun sounds alone. installer ran and I did a fresh install without XVM on a fresh WoT install. A lot of the mods don't work.  Eg. multi row carousel, vertical tech tree, to name a couple.  This has been going on since the newest WoT update.  What am I missing?

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

22 minutes ago, northerndrifter said:

I too am having problems with the install.  I just installed ver.20 and went to check off gnomefathers gunsounds the installer crashed.  I restarted the installer and left gun sounds alone. installer ran and I did a fresh install without XVM on a fresh WoT install. A lot of the mods don't work.  Eg. multi row carousel, vertical tech tree, to name a couple.  This has been going on since the newest WoT update.  What am I missing?

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Well, you said it yourself, didn't you?.... you did a fresh install WITHOUT XVM :) The multi row carousel is part of XVM, for example.

56 minutes ago, northerndrifter said:

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

before selecting gnomefathers gun sounds make sure that the  preview isn't on , (hide description) 

once you have selected gnomefathers sound mod select another mod then turn your preview back on

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Well, you said it yourself, didn't you?.... you did a fresh install WITHOUT XVM :) The multi row carousel is part of XVM, for example.

Since when does a garage mod have anything to do with XVM? Is this a new development?  I have been using the mod pack without XVM since I started using mods full time. I started installing the pack using the opt out GUI since It was first offered and I have had no problems until the most recent patch.

9 hours ago, bubs79 said:

before selecting gnomefathers gun sounds make sure that the  preview isn't on , (hide description) 

once you have selected gnomefathers sound mod select another mod then turn your preview back on

Thank you for the advice, I will try that once I get all the other things sorted out.

The multi row carousel has been part of XVM for quite a while now.. it's nothing new in 9.15 :)

The "opt out GUI" you're talking about, is that the "Clean install without XVM"? It was bugged when it was first introduced, and never removed XVM.. it was fixed at some point though (all within 9.15)