floating damage & death markers

When I am at the set up screen in the installer, I usually select "Enable image/sound preview by default" this way I can see what each selection will do.  If you forget to do this, you can enable the preview at any time on the installer window itself.

BdlmX0B.jpg

If you look at the first selected option above the "vehicle hitpoints colored by ally/enemy" that you have highlighted, you will see that you have selected "Style of damage texts"- "White with colored outlines".  These options are what you need to deselect in order to get rid of the "435" floating above the tank in the first picture.

In your picture above, the hitpoints of the tanks in the OTMs are all white.  The T30 has 1650 hit points at full health, but currently in this battle has only 1030.  If you select the vehicle hit points colored by ally/enemy then the ally tanks hit points will be green and the enemy tanks hit points will be red.

In this preview the friendly tanks all have green hit points instead of white.

0siJCDQ.jpg

In this preview, you see the colored damage text floating above the tank....same as you have in your image you have posted.

Fd6m3o6.jpg

I hope this information helps you.  If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

the number you are seeing are the hit points that just got taken away from the tanks. they are floating upwards into the sky, the wings are also floating upwards. indicating a dead tank.  i have those 2 things you mentioned marked but i do not have marked the death and loss of points floating away from tanks marked. . i still get them.

you are not understanding.. if you select the 'floating markings for destroyed tanks' you get a wings floating upwards into the sky, you get same effect markers if you see hit points taken off of a tank showing the lost HP floating upwards into the sky. i do not have a problem with what you have told me.. you are looking at wrong part of modpack.

You have floating damage style marked in your screenshot.

And there's an option to only have the name without wings, also shown in your screenshot, for the floating markings.

What you're seeing is default XVM behavior, since you didn't select something for the markings.

Edited by Quaksen