Minimap labels overlapping

Strange that you can't reproduce it. 

The labels when a tank is no longer spotted are correct and on two different lines.  It is only when the tanks are visible that the nick and tank name are on the same line.  And with the setup in my logs above, when I press Alt, the labels are a short nick on the top line and complete nick on the bottom line.

I dont have any old fonts installed because of my OS reinstall/new hard drive from 10 days ago.  Everything is from the last 10 days.  I have tried different settings in the game client, but nothing changes.

Any idea from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

I solved the problem. 

minimapLabelsTemplates.xc: under "nickspotted" in line 75 the y value was set to -1.  I set it to -9 which is the same as the setting in the minimapLabelsTemplatesAlt.xc file.

I do not have anything xvm related in my Aslains_Custom_mods folder...only the 0.9.16 folder...not even a configs folder.  So this setting is placed there by the installer.  I do not understand why it could not have been reproduced when you tested it.  Oh well....I guess it is best that I dont understand everything....:P

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

What type of battle it was in the screenshot? Have you been platooning with someone?

That "-1" is also in the original config from XVM

The last time I platooned was the day before the screenshot.  I don't remember exactly when the labels changed, I will pay attention now if I platoon again.

So far, the -9 setting has worked  I will keep playing and see if it changes. 

Maybe this is the problem again...

https://aos.iacpublishinglabs.com/question/aq/700px-394px/gremlins-real_9500839db2ce5dbc.jpg?domain=cx.aos.ask.com

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

The last time I platooned was the day before the screenshot.  I don't remember exactly when the labels changed, I will pay attention now if I platoon again.

So far, the -9 setting has worked  I will keep playing and see if it changes. 

Maybe this is the problem again...

https://aos.iacpublishinglabs.com/question/aq/700px-394px/gremlins-real_9500839db2ce5dbc.jpg?domain=cx.aos.ask.com

god dam vermin keep popping up everywhere lol