World of Tanks - Aslain mods...

Never had this happen before; of course. When I do a clean install and test it, it's fine. No trouble at all. Then I back out of the game and load the mods, strange things happen. I've tried everything I can think of 3x over. When I launch the game, the garage comes up as though the graphics are set to 600 x 400.... huge. When I go in and play the game, the vehicles are OK, but the graphics are, again, like the it's set rediculously low. I do the thing of selecting graphics and it recommends 1920 x 1080, as it should. My flight sims are all fine, off line or on. If you have any advice, I'd appreciate it.

Regards, PAYSON1

Let's just say, with the screenshots I sent, this problem is one of a kind..... you can't help me with it unless I have a degree from MIT. Thanks for the effort, though. I'm sure you 2 have real problems you can help someone with. Just call it unfixable.

Since it only happens when you load with mods, that means that it probably is a mod or a mod setting causing your problem.  The logs asked for above are very easy and super fast to create and most likely will contain the information needed to help you to solve your problem.

But, without the logs that help isn't possible.  But, it is your computer and therefore your choice.  :grin:

What are the logs you need. I'm sure I can get them to you if you tell me how. The screenshots I already sent, but if you need those I can send them. This problem is driving me crazy. I suspected the mods were the culprit, but they are the same mods I've been using for years. If we can work this out, I guess I owe Aslain a contribution, eh?

Regards, PAYSON1

As I told you, the instructions are linking in my signature, and in Aslain's signature, and now in Darth Clicker's too.

How did you miss all three?

Anyways;

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.
  • Like 1

HEY!!!  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!  EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL. EVEN ME, THE WORST PLAYER IN WOT, BUT I LOVE THE GRAPHICS AND YOUR MODS MAKE IT SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. AGAIN, THANKS ALOT.

KINDEST REGARDS, PAYSON1  (HEADING FOR THE FUNDING DROP SLOT)

• Like 1