ASLAIN 3d icons with Arab Tiers installs Hawg icons

Yeah, NOTHING icon or battle related seems to be loading properly. I want man1aq icons and Aslain's standard battle loading screen, I'm getting nothing like that AND getting thrown to desktop within 10-15 seconds of replays starting. 

Installed Darker icons, which in battle properly loaded the darker icons for the other team, but my for my team it still loaded HAWG icons.  I did a clean install both times.

Rolling back to Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.9.1.0_04 to see if that resolves the icon issues.  If it does resolve the icon issue, I will wait for the next version to be released.  Not a huge deal, just a bit annoying trying to figure out the new icons when use to a specific set.

Edited by PunkInDrublic0069
  • Upvote 1

One of my clan members and I are both seeing issues related to player panels.  Last update - I saw what you described above. Tried some different options... now the left panel and right panel are different - tank icons/representations are different on each side... No idea what we might have done. See pic. 

Any suggestions on troubleshooting? And/or - what additional information is needed to help troubleshoot?

Thanks!

player panel issues.JPG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

3 hours ago, PunkInDrublic0069 said:

Installed Darker icons, which in battle properly loaded the darker icons for the other team, but my for my team it still loaded HAWG icons.  I did a clean install both times.

Rolling back to Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.9.1.0_04 to see if that resolves the icon issues.  If it does resolve the icon issue, I will wait for the next version to be released.  Not a huge deal, just a bit annoying trying to figure out the new icons when use to a specific set.

Thanks hadn't thought about rolling them back.  I use Aslains big font and am getting something that just shows the class symbol which is as you said a bit annoying till you get used to the new ones.  If rolling back doesn't help I'm gonna have to tinker around till I find something that lists/specifies the tank not just the class.  

• Administrator

To fix wrong icons reinstall the modpack and select clean DL folder.

Bug with changed language to english : YK Vanilla, accidentaly copied txt file there, select different option core or base until I release new modpack.

38 minutes ago, Aslain said:

To fix wrong icons reinstall the modpack and select clean DL folder.

Bug with changed language to english : YK Vanilla, accidentaly copied txt file there, select different option core or base until I release new modpack.

How do i select Clean DL folder? i cant find that option. Nevermind i deleted the content of the folder manually :)

Edited by Interface2037