No More Aim Circles?

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Crosshairs, yes! But I am talking about aim circles.

There used to be about 20 or so that you can choose from (including my favorite solid white) but about several updates ago, they all disappeared except for 3:

• Aim Circle: Blue
  • Aim Circle: Blue Light
  • Aim Circle: Glacint

What happened to all the rest?

As Quacksen pointed out above, there are a lot of target circles in the pack to choose from.
As everywhere, Wargaming is also the case that the game is being developed further, and so the modders are also adapting their mods.
Of course, some mods dont work anymore by new Version or are replaced by new ones.

bluelight.thumb.png.9daeaf102c3ac98dd0bb81c4174dbc97.png

In your case, the mods you mentioned appear twice in the pack (probably by mistake): once individually and once as a pack of 3.

The other views have evolved and are now continued as a separate mod, often with a different name. With the very large selection of the largest mod pack, you will surely find a good replacement if your favorite Aim-Cicle no longer exists in its original form.

bluelight1.thumb.png.b087ea61ff8c84c0222f97c2ed1a65fc.png

With a little work and time you can also build your own aim-cicle yourself, as this area is very easy (one of the easiest) to change (modding).

If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me.

Have fun

Cheers

As I mentioned earlier, there ARE a lot of CROSSHAIRS in the game, as your example shows. BUT they do not include AIM CIRCLES with them, so you are limited to the 3 that I listed above or the default WoT aim circle which is what I am using now. 

I just wanted to clear that up. It would be nice to include more AIM CIRCLES are in previous modpacks, although I think the change occurred many updates ago. I let it go because I thought it would come back but it seems it has not, which is why I made the post.

5 hours ago, Flakker said:

As I mentioned earlier, there ARE a lot of CROSSHAIRS in the game, as your example shows. BUT they do not include AIM CIRCLES with them, so you are limited to the 3 that I listed above or the default WoT aim circle which is what I am using now. 

I just wanted to clear that up. It would be nice to include more AIM CIRCLES are in previous modpacks, although I think the change occurred many updates ago. I let it go because I thought it would come back but it seems it has not, which is why I made the post.

correct, most has been removed during a update a while back

not exactly sure why they where never added back really, so will point it out to Aslain

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Aslain said:

I removed them untill all crosshairs are up to date, otherwise the mix of new aim circle + outdated crosshair = no aim circle and what nots. I will check it again, when I have time.

Thank you for the clarification. Keep up the good work!